25 Things about US. this will be hard.
1. i helped jennifer move her whole room home from college after only knowing her for a week.
2. we both have two brothers and two of them are great athletes.
3. our personalities compliment each other very well.
4. we want our kids to get jenns brain and looks and my athleticism and work ethic.
5. we met one weekend in stillwater skipped a week and then hung out everyday of the summer and the rest is history.
6. she is a snuggling monster and i shy away from snuggling at any given chance.
7. she is the camera freak and i am the one running from the camera. I HATE IT!
8. we are living in our first house and dream daily of building our own.
9. we both drive black vehicles. mine is cooler though.
10. we both know this list is very random.
11. she is a teacher and im a firefighter.
12. jenn is a great dresser and very style concious and then theres me. nuff said.
13. jenn would rather stay up all night doing things and im going to be the first one up to get my things accomplished.
14. she is a sissy when it comes to cold and i enjoy the cold.
15. i knew how to cook when we got married, jenn is learning daily. disclaimer:she does an awesome job every time.
16. jenn only had one class in high school less than an A. well for me i was lucky to have one A in a class in high school. revert to #4.
17. we love hanging out with our friends.
18. if jenn wins money gambling even a quarter, she is ready to cash out. i usually wont stop until i lost the money i came with.
19. jenn loves beach/hot vacations, and i love snow/mountains/cold vacations.
20. jenn was a city girl growing up and i was a country boy growing up. she is wanting to come over to my side.
21. we are both addicted to coffee.
22. we are both addicted to coffee. yeah its that bad.
23. she wants 3 kids and i want 2 kids.
24. her dog is tobi, a yorkie; and my dog is cash, a black lab. cash is cooler.
25. i want a motorcycle and jenn despises the idea.
man this was a stretch for my blogging/creative skills.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
HERE ARE A FEW PICS FROM THE SKI TRIP.
THIS IS LOOKING BEHIND US ON THE SKI LIFT. WE WERE SKIING IN THE SAN ISABEL NATIONAL FOREST. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PLACE.
ASHLEY AND BRETT ARMSTRONG, FRIENDS FROM COLLEGE; JENN AND BLAKE TALIFERRRO, US; AND CHRISTOPHER AND SOON TO BE AMY CHAMBERLAIN, JENN'S BROTHER AND FIANCE.
ME AND JENN EATING AT THIS MEXICAN RESTAURANT IN SALIDA CO WHICH REALLY WASNT THAT GOOD. THIS WAS NEW YEARS EVE NIGHT. "HAPPY NEW YEAR". WE WERE IN BED BY 10:00 O'CLOCK COLORADO TIME. WE WERE PRETTY TIRED FROM SKIING.
THIS IS ME AND JENN RIDING THE SKI LIFT TO THE TOP. NOT THE GREATEST PIC TAKEN BUT HEY ITS THE BEST WE COULD DO. THOSE CHAIRS DONT HAVE MUCH ROOM FOR A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER.
JENN AND HER BROTHER CHRIS. HOW NICE OF THEM TO ACTUALLY SMILE AND ACT LIKE THEY LIKE EACH OTHER.
HAD TO SLIP THIS ONE IN FOR JR. ME HAVING A LITTLE FUN.
MAN WEVE BEEN BUSY! THERE DOESNT THAT LET US OFF THE HOOK FOR NOT POSTING ANYTHING IN SO LONG. YEAH SORRY TO ALL WHO KEEP UP THAT IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE THE T'S HAVE POSTED ANYTHING.
IT HAS BEEN PRETTY BUSY AROUND THE HOUSE OVER THE PAST MONTH. BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS CAME ROARING IN WE WERE DOING A LITTLE MORE REMODEL TO OUR LOVELY ABODE. WITH THE HELP OF MY YOUNGER BROTHER WE RE-TILED THE KITCHEN FLOOR AND I HAVE SINCE PAINTED AND GLAZED THE CABINETS IN THE FRONT BATHROOM. THEY BOTH TURNED OUT OK, I WAS PLEASED. I WILL TRY AND FOLLOW UP WITH SOME PICS TO SHOW OFF THE HANDY WORK.
THE TALIAFERRO'S HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON. IT IS ALWAYS GREAT TO GET TO SEE FAMILY. HOWEVER ON CHRISTMAS DAY I HAD TO BE AT THE FIRESTATION AND IT'S REALLY HARD TO GET INTO THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT WHEN YOU ARE SPENDING IT MAKING MEDICAL CALLS AND FIRE CALLS ALL DAY LONG. OH WELL I GUESS THATS SOMETHING WE'LL GET USED TO. JR YOU KNOW WHAT THATS LIKE.
OUR BIG CHRISTMAS BREAK NEWS IS THAT WE GOT TO GO SKIING OVER THE BREAK. ME AND JENN, AND TWO OTHER COUPLES GOT TO GO SKIING IN MONARCH COLORADO. IT WAS GREAT. THE WEATHER WAS BEAUTIFUL AND THE SNOW WAS GREAT TOO. WE ALL CAME BACK IN ONE PIECE SO THAT IS ALWAYS A PLUS. THE PICTURE IS LOOKING TO THE WESTERN PART OF THE UNITED STATES STANDING ATOP OF THE CONTINENTAL DIVIDE. WHAT A VIEW. I WILL GET MORE PICS LATER, BUT NOW THEY ARE ON JENN'S CAMERA.
WELL THAT IS ABOUT ALL THE EXCITING NEWS GOING ON HERE IN THE GREAT CITY OF MOORE OK. SORRY AGAIN FOR DELAY IN POSTS AND FOR SUCH A LONG POST BUT HEY I HAD TO KEEP NATALIE HAPPY. THIS WHOLE THING IS HER FAULT YA KNOW.